Real blueberries are blue on the inside and on the outside and they make your teeth and your tongue blue when you eat them. The blueberries will stain your clothes and they will leave marks on your fingers when you pick them. Real blueberries are are sweet and make the best blueberry pies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Whiteberry Muffin
This recipe is from www.cascadianfarm.com
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup fat-free(skim)milk (I recommend Whole Milk)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flower
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup blueberries (cascadianfarms recommmend their blueberries, I would recommend European blueberries)
1) Heat oven to 440F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray, or place paper baking cup in each muffin cup.
2) Mix brown sugar and cinnamon, set aside
3) In a large bowl, beat milk, oil, honey and egg with a spoon. Stir in flours, baking powder and salt just until flours are moistened (batter will be lumpy). Gently fold in blueberries.
4) Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be full). Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Bake about 20 minutes until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
5) ENJOY while still warm or at room temperature at a later occasion!
Lastly, i would like to add that I LOVE American raspberries!!!! They are huge, bright red and they grow in clusters, like grapes. When I first saw these little fury berries in the forest I was absolutely amazed! They were so pretty and way too beautiful to eat. Needless to say, the hike had drained all my energy and I indulged the treasure!